Monday, January 19, 2015

Additional Data About The Companies On My Watch List

When looking at the Watch List, every now and then, I found my self missing information such as current dividend yield and P/E-ratio. Instead of looking elsewhere, I have expanded the information about the companies on my Watch List. More specifically I added an additional table on the same page as the Watch List.

The new tabel, that contains valuation data about all the companies on my watch list, consists of the following columns:
  • Company
  • Ticker (symbol)
  • Market (Marketplace: STO = Stockholm, STLO = Oslo, NYSE = New York, NASDAQ, HEL = Helsinki)
  • Price (Current)
  • Yield (Current yield)
  • Payout Ratio (Payout ratio based on EPS (last four quarters) and the current dividend)
  • P/E-Ratio TMM (based on EPS for the last four quarters)
  • EPS TTM (Earnings per share for the last four quarters)
  • Dividend (dividend on an annual basis)
You can find the table under the menu item: Watch List in the upper right side of the blog. I hope that the table will be beneficial for not only me, but anybody who reads the blog. 

Have a nice day!

1 comment :

  1. Essar Global has repaid Rs 6300 crore to ICICI Bank, Axis Bank and StanChart.

    Capitalstars

    ReplyDelete